SR Lord Nelson Price: £3200 inc. VAT |
Click photos to enlarge
from £100.00 inc. VAT
Southern Railway Lord Nelson 4-6-0
Only 60 models will be made.
Please note this project will be completed by Masterpiece Models. See LATEST NEWS
All existing reservations and payments are noted on the production spreadsheet.
New reservations will be available shortly on the Masterpiece Models website.
A link will be added here when the page is ready.
Total Price £3200 inc VAT.
Reservations that are canceled will incur a £50 administration fee.
From our pilot model AutoCad designs
#859 had smaller diameter wheels and is not covered as is #860 which had a different boiler. See the dropdown menu for available names in SR/BR
Keep checking our latest news page for updates
- Tender variations
- livery variations
- smoke deflectors and early versions without
- bogie variations
- washout plug variations
- lamp iron position changes
- snifting valves
- Carefully researched and designed using original drawings and the latest CAD design packages
- Hand made in brass with all construction carried out in our South Korean factory, allowing the very best of quality control
- Fully detailed cab interior
- Punched rivet detail made with CAD designed jigs
- Fully enclosed Gearboxes designed specifically for the project paired with high quality coreless motors
- Ball bearings and springing to all axles
- Nickel Silver motion
- Full working inside motion
- Lamps and fire irons
- All models are fitted with DCC sound and can also be run on DC (no sound)
- Scale 7 available
- Limited warranty to cover repairs as a result of normal usage, following our handling and running guidelines to the original owner.
- The DCC decoders are configured with default settings on delivery, if you let us know the DCC address you wish we can make all the settings including the address default, so if you have a problem then change CV8 to 8 will reset it entirely to the Lee Marsh Model Co Settings