SR Lord Nelson Price: £3000 inc. VAT | Deposit: £950
Click photos to enlarge
from £950.00 inc. VAT
Southern Railway Lord Nelson 4-6-0
Only 60 models will be made.
Total Price £3000 inc VAT. (Outside UK & EU £2500)
Deposit £950. Interim payments: £800 inc VAT at the start of production second £800 inc VAT at the start of painting and £450 inc VAT before shipping.
Reservations that are cancelled will incur a £50 administration fee.
Keep checking our latest news page for updates
- Tender variations
- livery variations
- smoke deflectors and early versions without
- bogie variations
- washout plug variations
- lamp iron position changes
- snifting valves
- Carefully researched and designed using original drawings and the latest CAD design packages
- Hand made in brass with all construction carried out in our South Korean factory, allowing the very best of quality control
- Fully detailed cab interior
- Punched rivet detail made with CAD designed jigs
- Fully enclosed Gearboxes designed specifically for the project paired with high quality coreless motors
- Ball bearings and springing to all axles
- Nickel Silver motion
- Full working inside motion
- Lamps and fire irons
- All models are fitted with DCC sound and can also be run on DC (no sound)
- Scale 7 available
- Limited warranty to cover repairs as a result of normal usage, following our handling and running guidelines to the original owner.
- The DCC decoders are configured with default settings on delivery, if you let us know the DCC address you wish we can make all the settings including the address default, so if you have a problem then change CV8 to 8 will reset it entirely to the Lee Marsh Model Co Settings