BR 9F 2-10-0
Price: £2900 inc. VAT |Only 3 remaining 11/01/2021 click image above
Click photos to enlarge
from £2,900.00 inc. VAT
BR 9F 2-10-0
Only 3 9F models remaining
Tyne Dock version weathered by Martyn Welch showing the high level of detail. Martyn can weather your model to your specification. click here for his website
Evening Star weathered by Martyn Welch for a customer
Total price £3000. (Price outside UK & EU 2500 GBP).
see the page How to pay.
USE THE DROP DOWN MENU TO SELECT YOUR MODEL
Cheques are payable to Lee Marsh.
Select the model of your choice from the details listed below.
- Carefully researched and designed using over 100 original works drawings and the latest 3D CAD design packages
- Hand made in brass with all construction carried out by Primote, allowing the very best of quality control
- Baked cellulose painting for a hard wearing finish
- Fully detailed cab interior with brass and copper pipes. The cab fittings and pipes are not painted or plated
- High level of fine detail with variations covered such as return cranks etc
- Punched rivet detail made with CAD-designed jigs
- Fully enclosed Gearboxes designed specifically for the project paired with high-quality coreless motors
- Ball bearings and springing to all axles
- Working reversing on the valve gear
- inside frame detail
- All models are factory fitted with DCC sound (using ESU decoders & Cliff Williams speakers) and can also be run on DC (no sound) by the simple use of a blanking plug
- Auto coupler for the loco to tender
- 6-foot minimum radius is required due to the high level of detail
- Model length for display 472mm
- Limited warranty to cover repairs as a result of normal usage, following our handling and running guidelines to the original owner.
- The DCC decoders are configured with default settings on delivery if you let us know the DCC address you wish we can make all the settings including the address default, so if you have a problem then change CV8 to 8 will reset it entirely to the Lee Marsh Model Co Settings
- etched plates by Severnmill
- four frame shapes including first 15 fitted with a deeper cutout at the rear
- early style twin steps below the smokebox and later single step
- lamp irons variations including GWR style and later lowered positions
- BR AWS and WR ATC fittings including cab interior variations