GWR K14/15 Passenger brake van
£1195 inc VAT | page updated 11-11-2020
Click photos to enlarge
from £1,195.00 inc. VAT
GWR K14/15 Passenger Brake Van
Available now from stock in 32mm 0 gauge. S7 on application
Don't miss your chance to have the last of our high-quality brass handmade passenger stock!
All versions are available, with the exception of one K14 in 1912 lake livery.
K15 in 1898 livery
K14 in 1898 livery
K14 in 1912 crimson lake livery. SOLD OUT
K15 in 1922 livery
K14 in 1927 livery
prototype K15 at the head of a train of clerestory coaches
- c.1898 painted in the fully lined brown and cream livery. Coaches with first class accommodation would have had the garter crest with supporters, other coaches (seconds, thirds, brake thirds, passenger brake vans, etc) would have had the "entwined monogram" and no supporters.
- c.1912 crimson lake
- c.1922 livery of fully lined brown and cream
- c. 1927 plain brown and cream with a black line at waist level
- Examples of the liveries (not the same diagrams) with 1898 at the top
- All brass construction featuring our superb build quality and high level of detail
- ball bearings for free running bogies
- oven baked cellulose paint finish
- working corridor connections
- detailed interiors, including luggage racks, paintings, and mirrors
- LED lighting with European style split axle pickups.
- Interior can be accessed for the fitting of figures
Price £995 VAT (£829.17 Outside UK & EU) for reserved models only
Post-production price £1195 inv VAT
A deposit of £500 is required
Reservations that are canceled will incur a £50 administration fee.
Models can be ordered directly from our website which includes the options for credit/debit card payments. Other payment options include - Cash, Bank transfer (BACS) or personal cheques made payable to Lee Marsh. See our website or write to us for a current list of available locomotive names and liveries.
Our thanks go to John Lewis, Keith Ettle and members of the Great Western Study Group assistance with this project.