GWR K14/15 Passenger brake van
£1050 inc VAT | page updated 16-11-2020
Click photos to enlarge
from £1,050.00 inc. VAT
GWR K14/15 Passenger Brake Vans
From 1st November to December 31st all K14/K15 PBV's will be reduced to £1050 inc VAT. UK shipping £15 by DHL.
Standard price £1195 inc VAT
All versions are available. Only 1 K15 1927 livery left.
1927 LIVERY ABOVE
K15 in 1898 livery
K14 in 1898 livery
K14 in 1912 crimson lake livery. SOLD OUT
K15 in 1922 livery
K14 in 1927 livery
prototype K15 at the head of a train of clerestory coaches
- c.1898 painted in the fully lined brown and cream livery.
- c.1912 crimson lake
- c.1922 livery of fully lined brown and cream
- c. 1927 plain brown and cream with a black line at waist level
- Examples of the liveries (not the same diagrams) with 1898 at the top
- All brass construction featuring our superb build quality and high level of detail
- ball bearings for free running bogies
- oven baked cellulose paint finish
- working corridor connections
- detailed interiors
- LED lighting
- Interior can be accessed for the fitting of figures
price £1050 inv VAT LIMITED TIME OFFER
Models can be ordered directly from our website which includes the options for credit/debit card payments. Other payment options include - Cash, Bank transfer (BACS) or personal cheques made payable to Lee Marsh. See our website or write to us for a current list of available locomotive names and liveries.
Our thanks go to John Lewis, Keith Ettle and members of the Great Western Study Group assistance with this project.