GWR K14/15 Passenger brake van
TBA inc VAT | Deposit: £250
Click photos to enlarge
from £250.00 deposit
GWR K14/15 Passenger Brake Van
For updates on this project and all others see the latest news section of the website
These will be available as separate models.
Diagram K14 to Lot 865. running numbers 1071~1090
Diagram K15 (with corridor connectors) to Lot 911. running numbers 1091~1100
With Dean bogies and liveries to match our previous coaches. Scale 7 must be ordered before production.
first draft on AutoCad for the K15 verion
K15 in early 1898 livery
- c.1898 painted in the fully lined brown and cream livery. Coaches with first class accommodation would have had the garter crest with supporters, other coaches (seconds, thirds, brake thirds, passenger brake vans etc) would have had the "entwined monogram" and no supporters.
- c.1912 crimson lake
- c.1922 livery of fully lined brown and cream
- c. 1927 plain brown and cream with black line at waist level
- Examples of the liveries (not the same diagrams) with the 1898 at the top
- All brass construction featuring our superb build quality and high level of detail
- ball bearings for free running bogies
- oven baked cellulose paint finish
- working corridor connections
- detailed interiors, including luggage racks, paintings and mirrors
- LED lighting with European style split axle pick ups.
- Interior can be accessed for fitting of figures
Price TBA VAT (Outside UK & EU
A deposit of £250 is required
Reservations that are canceled will incur a £50 administration fee.
Models can be ordered directly from our website which includes the options for credit/debit card payments. Other payment options include - Cash, Bank transfer (BACS) or personal cheques made payable to Lee Marsh. See our website or write to us for a current list of available locomotive names and liveries.
Our thanks go to John Lewis, Keith Ettle and members of the Great Western Study Group assistance with this project.