GWR K14/15 Passenger brake van
£995 inc VAT | Deposit: £500page updated 22-09-2020
Click photos to enlarge
from £500.00 inc. VAT
GWR K14/15 Passenger Brake Van
Don't miss your chance to have the last of our high-quality passenger stock. We will not be producing any further coaches of any type. Also, note that as we near the end of production time is running out to have these superb models at the special reservation price!
Shipping is due to start in October.
Only 8 days left until the reservation discount price ends! £995 inc VAT until 30th September.
The full price will be £1195 inc VAT from October 1st.
Versions with low stock or sold out as of 15/09/2020
K14 Non-Corridor 1912 Crimson lake. 3 Remaining
K15 Corridor 1912 crimson lake livery. SOLD OUT
K15 Corridor 1927 livery. 4 Remaining.
K14 in 1898 livery
K14 in 1912 crimson lake livery
K15 in 1922 livery
K14 in 1927 livery
prototype K15 at the head of a train of clerestory coaches
- c.1898 painted in the fully lined brown and cream livery. Coaches with first class accommodation would have had the garter crest with supporters, other coaches (seconds, thirds, brake thirds, passenger brake vans, etc) would have had the "entwined monogram" and no supporters.
- c.1912 crimson lake
- c.1922 livery of fully lined brown and cream
- c. 1927 plain brown and cream with a black line at waist level
- Examples of the liveries (not the same diagrams) with 1898 at the top
- All brass construction featuring our superb build quality and high level of detail
- ball bearings for free running bogies
- oven baked cellulose paint finish
- working corridor connections
- detailed interiors, including luggage racks, paintings, and mirrors
- LED lighting with European style split axle pickups.
- Interior can be accessed for the fitting of figures
Price £995 VAT (£829.17 Outside UK & EU) for reserved models only
Post-production price £1195 inv VAT
A deposit of £500 is required
Reservations that are canceled will incur a £50 administration fee.
Models can be ordered directly from our website which includes the options for credit/debit card payments. Other payment options include - Cash, Bank transfer (BACS) or personal cheques made payable to Lee Marsh. See our website or write to us for a current list of available locomotive names and liveries.
Our thanks go to John Lewis, Keith Ettle and members of the Great Western Study Group assistance with this project.