GWR 850 Class saddle tank
Click photos to enlarge
from £100.00 inc. VAT
If you are interested in one of these versions please email and we will add you to the list. Production will commence after the completion of the GWR Castle project.
Price £1750 inc VAT. Deposit £100 inc VAT
Price after production completion £1895 inc VAT
ALL VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Version 1. Wolverhampton livery, 5-panel tank. H-Spoke wheels.
Version 2. Swindon livery (Green-Indian red) 3-panel tank. H-Spoke wheels.
Version 3. Green-black livery with polished safety valve cover/dome and copper cap chimney. 3-panel tank. H-Spoke wheels
Version 4. #2007 green-black livery. 1930's condition. 3-panel tank, H-Spoke wheels.
- Carefully researched and designed using original works drawings and the latest CAD design packages
- Hand made in brass with all construction carried out by our exclusive builder SMT of S. Korea, allowing the very best of quality control
- Baked cellulose painting for a hard wearing finish
- Fully detailed cab interior with brass and copper pipes. The cab fittings and pipes are not painted or plated
- High level of fine detail with variations covered
- Punched rivet detail made with CAD-designed jigs
- Fully enclosed Gearboxes designed specifically for the project paired with high-quality coreless motors
- Ball bearings and springing to all axles
- Full working inside motion
- All brass fittings such as domes are plated so they do not tarnish over time.
- Lamps and fire irons included
- All models are fitted with DCC sound and can also be run on DC (no sound) by the simple use of a blanking plug
- 5 foot minimum radius is required due to the high level of detail
- Scale 7 available
- Limited warranty to cover repairs as a result of normal usage, following our handling and running guidelines to the original owner.
- The DCC decoders are configured with default settings on delivery if you let us know the DCC address you wish we can make all the settings including the address default, so if you have a problem then change CV8 to 8 will reset it entirely to the Lee Marsh Model Co Settings