Projects in development.
LNER/BR A1-A3 - Updated 18/03/2022
Click photos to enlarge
from £1.20 inc. VAT
Once I have visited the builder in S.Korea this summer, I will be able to finalise details of this project. The majority of design work is complete and as you can see the pilot sample has been made. My plan is to make 50 models as this will be my farewell project after 14 years of producing high quality brass RTR models.
Whilst I sort out the variants we will make with the factory. Please email your specification so I have a clear idea what we need to consider.
Our pilot sample is shown here. All currently reserved models are listed on our project order sheet.
BR A3 pilot sample.
Reservation cancellations have £50 admin fee.
- Carefully researched and designed using over 100 original works drawings and the latest CAD design packages
- Hand made in brass with all construction carried out by our exclusive builder SMT of S. Korea, allowing the very best of quality control
- Baked cellulose painting for a hard wearing finish
- Fully detailed cab interior with brass and copper pipes. The cab fittings and pipes are not painted or plated
- High level of fine detail with variations covered
- Punched rivet detail made with CAD-designed jigs
- Fully enclosed Gearboxes designed specifically for the project paired with high-quality coreless motors
- Ball bearings and springing to all axles
- Full working inside motion
- Working reversing on the valve gear
- All brass fittings such as injectors are polished and varnished, rather than painted
- Inside frame detail
- Lamps and fire irons
- All models are fitted with DCC sound and can also be run on DC (no sound) by the simple use of a blanking plug
- Auto coupler for the loco to tender
- 6-foot minimum radius is required due to the high level of detail
- Scale 7 available
- Limited warranty to cover repairs as a result of normal usage, following our handling and running guidelines to the original owner.
- The DCC decoders are configured with default settings on delivery if you let us know the DCC address you wish we can make all the settings including the address default, so if you have a problem then change CV8 to 8 will reset it entirely to the Lee Marsh Model Co Settings